EOM Update – January 2021
We’re done with January already! Doesn’t it just seem like the whole month has flown on by? And so much as happened!
- First update of the month: Balance has been released. It’s been a long time in coming, and I put a ton of work and effort into it–so I hope y’all like!
- The Origins audiobook update is still in-progress, on hold from the audiobook company side of things. I will let everyone know when that’s been made live.
- I’m over halfway finished with Change, and it’s super exciting! There’s a ton of romance, action, drama, and adventure! Change is a Titus-centric novel (like Balance was for Miles), and we’ll discover a lot more about Jin/Mu in their past lives, the dragon-mate-bond, Bianca’s recovery, onmyoujis, Declan Dubois, Gloria, and more of Bianca’s recovery. It’s been such a fun book to write.
- Deciding on if I should work on the Finn novella, Friend, after Change, or if I should jump right into Bond (which is Damen’s book). I’m torn, because Damen really, really needs his ass kicked, and that’s the book where he’s going to have to finally face reality. I’m really looking forward to that.
- There’s a lot going on in my personal life too–school prep, work deadlines, and wedding planning. So make sure to stay tuned on the Facebook page for minor updates.
Posted To: Author's Notes