Happy Yule! I usually do end-of-month updates in Lyla’s Grimmlins, but I’m moving them to my blog from now on.
December… Where to begin!
- Well, first we have a brand new website (obviously)! Go me. We’re running on the latest version of WordPress using a custom theme created by Yours Truly. Of course, there’s a ton more I plan on adding throughout 2021, but I rushed to get this up before the next release.
- Balance (book five) will be sent to your kindles on January 19th! I’m crying from excitement. Also, I might be crying because I’m nervous. Maybe. Balance is the longest book of the Grimm series to date, coming in at over 126,000 words. Hence why it’s also the most expensive of the books. The story has been broken into two parts, but both are included in this one release.
- Change (book six) is already at 50k, and I’m going strong on it. This will be a 2021 release and I will post the pre-order within the next few months. This story has been a lot easier to write than Balance, since Miles’s story had evaded me for so long (especially since Miles’s personality is a lot like mine). Change, on the other hand, is Bianca and Titus’s relationship book. Theirs is a story that I’ve had plotted out for quite a while.
- You might be a bit of traffic in January and February because we’re taking part in two separate blog tours. So exciting!
- On a personal note, we’ve gotten two puppies! The husky (Zeus) is with us now, and the mini shepherd (Jasmine) will be coming home in February when she’s old enough to leave her mother. I am in love. 🥰
Posted To: Author's Notes